This Week, Judy Hoberman gives you 9 things to keep in mind once you hav finally picked up the phone for a sales call.
1. Smile when you are on the phone. It makes a difference!
2. Use the name of who referred you.
3. Be excited about your service!
4. Have a sense of urgency. Fill the next space on your calendar.
5. Manage your progress and results.
6. Continue to increase goals. Always try to improve!
7. Set up a physical reminder to help motivate you.
8. Give a choice of appointment times.
9. DON’T SELL YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICE OVER THE PHONE! SELL THE APPOINTMENT!